Prime Minister Imran Khan has proposed Justice retired Gulzar Ahmed as the caretaker Prime Minister of Pakistan.
PTI leader Chaudhry Fawad Hussain, in a tweet on Monday, said Imran Khan proposed the name of Justice retired Gulzar Ahmed in response to President Dr Arif Alvi’s letter for the purpose.
March 27, 2023
Govt taking every possible step to facilitate investors: PM
March 20, 2023
Campaign against the COAS intolerable : PM Office
March 15, 2023
Imran Khan’ arrest warrants still active in Toshakhana case
APHC deeply concerned over unlawful detentions in IIOJK
Govt working for women’s inclusion in every sector: PM
- BCCI, ICC reject staging Pakistan’s World Cup matches in Bangladesh
- 9 soldiers killed in Army helicopter training crash in Kentucky
- At least 8 killed after scores plunge into temple stepwell in India
- Govt decides to withdraw review petition against Justice Qazi Faez Isa
- Qamar Zaman directs to operationalize newly constructed air mix LPG plant in Gilgit