Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed says foreign forces that wished to undermine our sovereignty, integrity and impartiality would face defeat.
Talking to media persons in Islamabad on Friday, he said everyone has been exposed in ‘No Confidence Motion’ against Prime Minister Imran Khan.
Sheikh Rasheed said we should come out against those people who became stooge of imperialistic forces and exposed their real face before the nation.
January 5, 2023
Sanaullah meets family members of Shaheed Adeel Hussain
December 29, 2022
Interior Minister visits PIMS Hospital, inquires about health of injured Constable
September 28, 2022
Interior Minister takes notice of killing of Chinese doctor in Karachi
September 24, 2022
No one to be allowed to take law into his hands: Interior Minister
India: BJP govt annuls 4% Muslim quota in state of Karnataka
Modi govt has wreaked havoc in IIOJK: AJK President
March 27, 2023
Pakistan values time-tested with Saudi Arabia: Dr Qibla Ayaz
March 25, 2023
British Pakistani diplomat Fouzia Younis makes history again
- Parliament’s joint session continues debate on key national issues
- APHC expresses grave concern over intensified state terrorism in IIOJK despite holy month of Ramadan
- Govt’s initiative of provision of free flour to benefit 100 million people during Ramazan: PM
- Govt taking every possible step to facilitate investors: PM
- Germany on standstill after largest strike in decades