The government has approved an amnesty scheme for Pakistani citizens holding more than one Pakistani passport.
The summary sent by the Interior Ministry to the federal cabinet for amnesty scheme was approved in the last cabinet meeting.
According to the Interior Ministry, the amnesty scheme will remain in force till 31st December this year.
The scheme was approved keeping in view the common interest of local nationals and overseas Pakistanis.
March 27, 2023
Modi govt has wreaked havoc in IIOJK: AJK President
March 21, 2023
Govt announces Ramazan Relief Package worth Rs5b
March 21, 2023
Govt to provide latest technology training to youth: IT Minister
February 26, 2023
Pakistanis among 45 migrants dead after shipwreck in Italy
February 6, 2023
Govt reschedules APC to February 9
January 15, 2023
Govt maintains status quo on price of petroleum products
December 29, 2022
Govt imposes section 144 in Gwadar for one month
December 2, 2022
Imran Khan invites govt to hold talks over election date
APHC deeply concerned over unlawful detentions in IIOJK
Govt working for women’s inclusion in every sector: PM
- BCCI, ICC reject staging Pakistan’s World Cup matches in Bangladesh
- 9 soldiers killed in Army helicopter training crash in Kentucky
- At least 8 killed after scores plunge into temple stepwell in India
- Govt decides to withdraw review petition against Justice Qazi Faez Isa
- Qamar Zaman directs to operationalize newly constructed air mix LPG plant in Gilgit