The government nominated Azam Nazir Tarar as Leader of the House in the Senate.
Federal Law Minister Nazir Tarar has been notified as the Leader of the House in the Senate.
Senator Azam Nazir Tarar has been nominated by Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif and the notification of his nomination was issued by the Senate Secretariat.
November 24, 2022
Election on vacated Senate seat from Sindh to be held on Dec 8
October 10, 2022
Senate introduces five bills, adopts two resolutions
September 12, 2022
Chairman Senate calls upon IPU to garner support for Pakistan flood victims
June 17, 2022
Senate continues debate on Finance Bill 2022-23
May 17, 2022
President summons Senate session on May 23
April 19, 2022
33-member Federal Cabinet takes oath
April 10, 2022
NA will elect new Leader of the House tomorrow
APHC deeply concerned over unlawful detentions in IIOJK
Govt working for women’s inclusion in every sector: PM
- BCCI, ICC reject staging Pakistan’s World Cup matches in Bangladesh
- 9 soldiers killed in Army helicopter training crash in Kentucky
- At least 8 killed after scores plunge into temple stepwell in India
- Govt decides to withdraw review petition against Justice Qazi Faez Isa
- Qamar Zaman directs to operationalize newly constructed air mix LPG plant in Gilgit